January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dairy

Why do I have to love you so much? I stopped eating all dairy 4 days ago. It's hard. I love cheese! I had an eczema flare up and I can't use steroid cream while pregnant. I read a holistic article about hormones in dairy being a cause. I was going to buy organic milk but can't force myself to pay $9 for it. My rash is already feeling better but Idk if I can do this no dairy thing forever.

Re: Dairy

• awwww I love dairy!!!

I was told once to take a bath in baking soda for eczema. I have never done it though. But its way easier than giving up dairy. I love me some ice cream!

Hope you feel better!

• I love ice cream too! So much that I just bought ridiculously expensive soy ice cream. Hopefully it's yummy
  • I wish you lived closer to me. I have a store near by run by mennonites that has all that organic dairy without the gigantic price tag.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That's terrible! I drink a lot of milk and love grilled cheese sandwiches. There is no way I would have been able to give up dairy products.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)