Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Insurgent Collector's Ed

Worth it on the nook?

So I finally got around to reading Divergent... started Thurs and just finished.  At first I was afraid it was too much like HG... with a little HP sorting thrown in.  Now I know it is *just* like HG - I need to read the next one, like, rightnow.  

Luckily the nook version of Insurgent is on sale.  But I see there is a collector's edition, and I'm wondering the extras in the electronic version are worth the extra few bucks.... (most of the extras in the description are for the hardback - there's a bookmark and fold-out posters and tattoos.. I don't see those transferring well to a nook...)

really I'm wondering about the chapter that's retold from Four's point of view.  Is this something I need?

Re: Insurgent Collector's Ed

• sigh

nevermind.  

Apparently the Collector's Ed is only supported by Nook Color, Nook HD and Nook Tablet, so I probably won't even be able to open it on my classic.  This does not bode well for the extended life of my nook.