Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**SnShne**

What is this Indigo Court series you started?  I was stalking your GR and this caught my eye.  Do you like it so far?  

my read shelf:
Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: **SnShne**

• I just started it Wednesday and I'm almost a third into the first book. I picked it up because it was available on audio at the library and the reviews were good.  So far it's OK. The narrator isn't awesome, so I'm thinking it would be better read.  The synopsis looks right up my alley though.
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Hmm, I might have to check these out.  Not that I really need to start a new series right now!  

I got the third Chicagoland Vampire book from the library, but I really think I prefer listening to these.   

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I'm through the 5th on that one. There's a significant thing that happens that I was shocked by! I think it was book 4. I have a couple books I need to read, but I will be going back to it.

I need some new UF series to start.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Ahhh!  I need to catch up!  The summary for Twice Bitten promises some fun times with Ethan, so I am excited for that. 

Did you read Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole?  I can't remember.  I listened to the first book, but didn't particularly care for it. Although, I think I remember hearing someone say that I should have read her other series first.

my read shelf:

• Yes, I listened to it.  I was underwhelmed. I think Duxaelo was saying that her other series was better and it would make this series make more sense.  I might try it out.
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:

• That's right! I do remember that.  I keep saying I'm going to finish the series I have started and then I keep starting new series.  It's a vicious cycle.

my read shelf: