Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FRIDAY CONFESSIONS!

2»

Re: FRIDAY CONFESSIONS!

• image brie&drew:
    I had a great interview Monday afternoon for a position that would be well above where I'm at now. I had to lie to my boss about needing to pick up medicien for one of my dogs to get out early so I could take the call somewhere other than in my cubicle. I don't feel guilty about it at all. my company has had multiple chances to do things that will make me want to stay and they've missed all of them. A few projects will be screwed if I leave, but at this point I sort of feel like it's their own fault.

You have to do what is best for you and not worry about anyone else.  Once you're out of there then they have to figure out how to deal with your workload.

Good luck!

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2lbyzjd.gif[/IMG]
  • image jennydahdonasatuhday:
    image Hoycie:
    image coughing hairballs:
    image jennydahdonasatuhday:
    image EliStar:

Thanks ladies!  It really was for the best.  Not to get too detailed, but I found out he was cheating on me.  Better I found out then rather than 5 years from now.

Wow. What a douche. I'm so sorry honey! 

How did you find out?  

The usual...texts, pics, then a video.  

I just can't believe it took me so long to realize what was going on.  I mean, I almost married this guy. 

Video?!  How classy.

A video??? I would have posted it everywhere by now and outted him as the nation's biggest scumbag.

It's amazing the revenge tactics you come up with after the fact.  I was too stunned at the time to do anything about it. 

Did you at least get to knock out the girl?

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2lbyzjd.gif[/IMG]
    Thanks ladies!  It really was for the best.  Not to get too detailed, but I found out he was cheating on me.  Better I found out then rather than 5 years from now.

I'm so sorry.

::Russian accent:: Want we should break some legs?

imageimage

My Badges:
    image imageimageimageimageimage imageimage image image imageimage image image imageimageimageimageimage image image                       

• image Lookatmyboobs:
    image Hoycie:
    image EliStar:

How did you find out?  

I just can't believe it took me so long to realize what was going on.  I mean, I almost married this guy. 

Video?!  How classy.

A video??? I would have posted it everywhere by now and outted him as the nation's biggest scumbag.

It's amazing the revenge tactics you come up with after the fact.  I was too stunned at the time to do anything about it. 

I wish I could say I did, but I can't because it wasn't a girl.  It was his best friend.

My life has been an episode of Jerry Springer lately. 

image Lookatmyboobs:
    image Hoycie:
    image EliStar:

How did you find out?  

Video?!  How classy.

I wish I could say I did, but I can't because it wasn't a girl.  It was his best friend.

Wow.... I am SOOOO sorry.  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

image Lookatmyboobs:
    image Hoycie:
    image EliStar:

How did you find out?  

Video?!  How classy.

Um, wow.  I'm sorry.

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.

His best male friend?

imageimage

My Badges:
    image imageimageimageimageimage imageimage image image imageimage image image imageimageimageimageimage image image                       

• HoycieHoycie member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    image Lookatmyboobs:
    image Hoycie:
    image EliStar:

How did you find out?  

Video?!  How classy.

I have no words. I'm so sorry!

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• At this point, I think myself and my lame confession are going to exit stage left. O_o

• image nocturnalintimacy:

His best male friend?

Yes, his best friend is a male.  

• I usually have a confession earlier in the week but when Friday comes around, I forget what it was. Tongue Tied

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • Today is my old manager's (the one that made work AWFUL for me) last day.  He came to talk to me and things got really awkward.  I told him we would miss him and then laughed.  I am a jerk.

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Pebble_Cafe:

I usually have a confession earlier in the week but when Friday comes around, I forget what it was. Tongue Tied

Happens to me all the time

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image nocturnalintimacy:

His best male friend?

Yes, his best friend is a male.  

Wow!  I can't even imagine!  I'm so sorry!

Confession: I have three loads of kids' laundry to put away and two other boxes of clothes that need to be gone through... but in order to do that, I have to go through my kids' dressers.  I'm too lazy (and would rather by on NBC and watch crap TV while my kids are sleeping), so instead I'm staring at the mess.  

Books Read in 2016: 4/50

• Jen748Jen748 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm reading The Dream Thieves (the second Raven Boys book) and...I'm not really digging it as much as RB. :(
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge