Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Input

Hey everyone! We're putting together a couple of focus groups of of favorite Nesties (that's you!) to help us make TheNest.com even better!

Not only will you get to tell us what you want from TheNest.com, you'll get to tour our offices. Oh, and we'll also throw in $50 just for participating! 

Dates: There will be 2 focus groups, Wednesday, May 29 and Thursday, May 30

Times: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. 

Email us at [email protected] with your date of choice to reserve your spot! 

Be sure to follow The Nest on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Re: Input

• Because all Nesties live in NYC, apparently. How is that supposed to give you any kind of comprehensive feedback for an international website?
  • image artbyallie:
    Because all Nesties live in NYC, apparently. How is that supposed to give you any kind of comprehensive feedback for an international website?
    Exactly. I see the feedback being very, very skewed here.
  • image artbyallie:
    Because all Nesties live in NYC, apparently. How is that supposed to give you any kind of comprehensive feedback for an international website?

my thoughts exactly...

If only there was some way people all over the country (or even the world!!) could come together and share ideas from their very own computer.

oh wait...

• WendyGRWendyGR member
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments 25 Love Its Combo Breaker
    image banda522:

If only there was some way people all over the country (or even the world!!) could come together and share ideas from their very own computer.

oh wait...

my thoughts exactly 

• MLE2010MLE2010 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper

They wait a year since GBCN and now they want to fix things? Lol

So you only care about NYC Nesties?  WTF?

• doglovedoglove member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    image MLE2010:

BUT IT'S FIFTY DOLLARS! 

• Why not create a new (temporary) board here for a few days for each question you have that you want answers for then all Nesties can help out (if they choose)?

Ditto PPs.

While NYC may be your headquarters, and is quite a metropolitan center, there are many many Nesties who have extensive travel experience and schooling that could be of potential help.

• MLE2010MLE2010 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    image doglove:
    image MLE2010:

BUT IT'S FIFTY DOLLARS! 

Oh yeah!!! I could but lots of PAMPERS with FIFTY DOLLARS!!

Wait. Lol 

• I also thought the same thing when I saw this, how am I supposed to get to NYC?  If this was valid research, there would be a chance for everyone to participate, like some sort of survey or a message board to post on.  This isn't going to help them improve The Nest.
    Love my furbaby :) Birthday

**6.30.12** I have found the one whom my soul loves.

Anniversary