Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Now, this just isnt going to work

I tried on my dress for my brothers wedding last night. Holy stuffed sausage. That is not going to work. I need to seriously drop 10 pounds to even be comfortable in this thing. I would prefer 15 pounds. 15 pounds in 2 months? Is that possible?

Re: Now, this just isnt going to work

• My sister had the same problem trying to fit into her bridesmaid dress for my wedding. She did lose the 10 pounds in about a months time. She was at the gym a lot, but it worked.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • What about that cleanse that Andrea did a few months ago?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Drink lots of water, and watch your salt and processed foods.  And alcohol!  I don't know about 15 lbs, but you can definitely lose inches with all your working out.  Where is it tight?  Will a spanx help?
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my detox will easily do it in 3 weeks but you really have to be tough!  you'll feel awesome once its over too
  • mrsskizmrsskiz member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper

image mana8503:
    Drink lots of water, and watch your salt and processed foods.  And alcohol!  I don't know about 15 lbs, but you can definitely lose inches with all your working out.  Where is it tight?  Will a spanx help?

Its tight across my back. Like my back fat is going to squish over the top. And my ribs, but I know with some weight loss my whole rib cage sort of narrows down. i dont know how, but before I gained this weight, I wasnt as wide.

I just dont think I have the ballz to do A's cleanse. That is some serious commitment.

• What about the 14 day diet? Or Nutrisystem? I lost AT LEAST 20 lbs on nutrisystem in 2 months more like 30, but I was heavier then you to begin with.
  • image Mrs.Skiz:

image mana8503:
    Drink lots of water, and watch your salt and processed foods.  And alcohol!  I don't know about 15 lbs, but you can definitely lose inches with all your working out.  Where is it tight?  Will a spanx help?

Its tight across my back. Like my back fat is going to squish over the top. And my ribs, but I know with some weight loss my whole rib cage sort of narrows down. i dont know how, but before I gained this weight, I wasnt as wide.

I just dont think I have the ballz to do A's cleanse. That is some serious commitment.

you can do it. its all about sticking to it!

• mrsskizmrsskiz member

image beeebster:
    What about the 14 day diet? Or Nutrisystem? I lost AT LEAST 20 lbs on nutrisystem in 2 months more like 30, but I was heavier then you to begin with.

I MISS YOU!!!!!

Whats the 14 day diet all about?

• mrsskizmrsskiz member
    image amccul20:
    image Mrs.Skiz:

image mana8503:

you can do it. its all about sticking to it!

Now that I am reading more into it. I might actually be able to pull this off. But Im not going to be able to drink coffee am I?

• image Mrs.Skiz:

image beeebster:
    What about the 14 day diet? Or Nutrisystem? I lost AT LEAST 20 lbs on nutrisystem in 2 months more like 30, but I was heavier then you to begin with.

I MISS YOU!!!!!

Whats the 14 day diet all about?

Well apparently it's actually the 17 day diet :)  

There are 3 cycles of 17 days; The first one is pretty limited and then you add foods to it each cycle.  

Not sure if this link will work but it's a google doc I made awhile ago with all the basic info. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Br0oozw7EGesQrTx-jKQUZjSqIF6RgQJoPobF_PxCavj_5EgLN8Gsmoay8nW/edit?usp=sharing 

• What is your cleanse Andrea??
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker