Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WOOHOO Friday!

Weekend plans?!

Today - passport name change (still within the year so free - YAY!) and BJs... maybe go get Hunter's nails clipped.  He's destroying us with his talons

Saturday - Baltimore Harbor with my former college roommate, and our Hs.  YAY aquarium!

Sunday - the norm: cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping... 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WOOHOO Friday!

• mrsskizmrsskiz member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper

Friday - steam cleaning, gym, baseball game at 8pm.

Saturday - last minute touch ups for a showing at 12:30, then drop the bulldog off for an sleep over at Grams. IL's to see BIL off to the prom, dinner with IL's, drinks with friends

Sunday - Blue Rocks game at 1:35 then home for make up baseball game at 5:30

• Today I have a work meeting at 1. I have to take both kids with me, which should be absolutely hilarious. /sarcasm I don't have any other major plans, but I do have 30% off at Kohl's & a little boy who is jealous of his little brother's PJs.

Tomorrow is t-ball at noon & then I want to see if someone can take the boys so I can get things done around the house without going crazy.

Sunday is church & then H works in the afternoon.

• Today - cleaning around the house this am, then a short day, more cleaning for Open House tomorrow

Saturday - open house is in morning to we're going to do our baby registry then probably hang out around the house

Sunday - down to the Chesapeake to see my Mom for Mothers Day finally...and hopefully get a start in my fan, although the weather isn't too promising! 

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Today nothing special, just the park and maybe going out to dinner later.

Saturday going out to lunch with my BFF and shopping for all the birthday and baby showers that I have this month.

Sunday my good friends baby is turning 1 so we will be at that party, and then maybe going to my grandparents for dinner.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Last night- DH cut the grass so M and I hung out.

Today- Taking M for blood work then going to WalMart & kohls.  I'd like to go to BBQ festival tonight.

Tomorrow - Maybe BJs and the park if it doesn't rain

• ditdot4ditdot4 member
    First Anniversary

I'm pretty late getting to this but..

Friday- I had my final for school and clinical all day

Saturday- C had her first birthday party :)

Sunday-  We have another birthday party to go to and recuperating 

I also have a project, packing, laundry, and lots of cleaning to do..  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic