January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Shower Tomorrow

My shower is tomorrow and I'm bummed because only two of my friends are coming. The rest are DH's family, my mom and sister, and two of my mom's friends. Out of the 9 friends I have, only 2 of them are coming. I'm very thankful they are coming but I'm sad the others can't make it. I feel like the older I get the more friends I lose. It makes me wonder why. Two of my friends whom I've been friends with for 10 years or so didn't even RSVP. How rude. I guess I really can't count on them anymore.

Vent over.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Baby Shower Tomorrow

• I'm sorry about friends you've had for 10 years not responding to your shower invite. I know how it is to have a small shower and no close friends there. My bridal shower was my MIL, my aunt, my cousin, and my SIL. Living so far away from PA and the fact

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Thank you Megan! You are very sweet. And yes, we have to be lucky we are having one at all. I'll post pics on a seperate post.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image