January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Update

Hi everyone! This maternity leave business is keeping me super busy. Ok well actually it is my mom keeping me busy...

I had my doctors appointment last week and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead, so they want me to go have an ultrasound done around 37 weeks to try to guestimate how big Caden is going to be. I have another appointment next week and then I move on to every week appointments! These last 45 days are going to fly by! I feel like there is so much left to do.

We went in for our 3rd 3D ultrasound attempt and finally Caden cooperated, though it took some time. Here is a picture of his chubby cheeks!

We also have his nursery just about done. Our recliner is being delivered this weekend and then we can do the last finishing touches. The pictures on the wall will be replaced with cross stitched dragon pictures that match his quilt and valences. We will probably add his name to the wall above his crib just to give that wall something more.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: Baby Update