January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DH got offered a job!

DH got offered a job teaching 5th grade from April 30 till the end of the year (June 20). He's been subbing and making a good impression. The woman who's going out on maternity leave requested him. They didn't even hold interviews, just offered it to him! This is great because it'll look wonderful on his resume, and hopefully it will turn into a full time position. (fingers crossed). I think our little one is bringing us good luck!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: DH got offered a job!

• I saw the title of the post and let out a yay!!! thank goodness it is the end of a class, and the kids are just chilling! I think this is the start of big things for you!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    I saw the title of the post and let out a yay!!! thank goodness it is the end of a class, and the kids are just chil

• image jtmh2012:
    Congrats!

Thanks Mark!

• That is great news! My DH was a long term sub for a few months his first year of teaching, it got his foot in the door and he landed a perm position the next year. Hopefully the same happens for your DH!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• YEAH! That is so awesome Tara!I am so so excited for you and your DH.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!! Hopefully there will be a spot opening up and he will be offered a position for next year as well. I am so HAPPY for you both!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Thanks guys!

• Awesome news, Tara! Sounds like this is a great opportunity for Dennis! I hope this leads to a full-time position!
  • I'm way behind but congrats to you and your DH!!!!  That is so exciting.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker