January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fun Facts

Re: Fun Facts

• I won't even read that article for fear I'll go into a panic attack. lol. We are trying to stock up on baby diapers and clothes as much as we can now. She already has some outfits in the 12 month size.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Jean and I were talking about this last night.  There's a lot of things on their list that you could either do without or that the amounts were over inflated.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Definetly some over inflated figures. It is probably figured for living in a city though. And who uses all of those extra things? I can see the diapers, and some of the furniture, but there is always the option of second hand things.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm not sure about this article, but a lot of them don't consider insurance either.
  • I believe insurance was at the end of the article but not included in the 30k estimate. And $1000 worth of clothes for a newborn? Hah
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I saw an article that from newborn to 18 it will cost about 491k to raise a kid. I promptly informed by husband that even if it is only $25 a month we need to start a college savings fund asap!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)