January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Guilty Pleasures

Alright, I figured I'd help make the board a bit more interesting too :)

What are your guilty pleasures? Could be anything. I have one for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more as the day goes on.

Guilty pleasure: I enjoy watching other cars get pulled over by the police

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Guilty Pleasures

• Dancing with the Stars ; ) I watched season one and have watched on and off depending on who's competing. 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Hmmmm....I've got to think about this one. Okay, I guess it would be watching some bad reality tv shows like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and the "Gypsy Sisters." I never really watch tv shows that have an actual storyline, well except for General Hospi

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Guilty Pleasure: The kids category on Pinterest

• oh! thought of a food one....eating frosting right out of the can. Major sugar rush. That and putting ranch dressing on or in EVERYTHING. 

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Anything involving chocolate.....:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:
    oh! thought of a food one....eating frosting right out of the can. Major sugar rush. That and putting

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:
    oh! thought of a food one....eating frosting right out of the can. Major sugar rush. That and putting
  • Right now I would have to say soda is my biggest one. DH and his mom are worried about it though. I drink 1 soda a day and sometimes 2. My Glucose numbers came back fine, so I'm not going to change what I am doing. I don't drink any coffee.Then for TV I w

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Definitely How I Met Your Mother, and basically any sort of savory food. It really sucks being on a diet.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• ...I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats frosting right out of the can. T thinks I'm crazy....

• Criminal Minds for my TV guilty pleasure.  I also like seeing people get pulled over especially when they are crazy drivers.  I like to eat chocolate chips out of the bag.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker