Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP from mil families. Fort Shafter, Hawaii

Talk to me about Hawaii....it is still tentative, but the chance ofus going there is high..I have one friend who is pretty unhappy living off post there, but everyone else has loved living off post (we are def off post people, we probably would have a loooooong wait for onpost anyway, which would mean a school change for my daughter who will be in high school by the time we get there) 

We will be coming from Germany, but will be at a school in GA my DH needs to go to for 9 months between Germany and our move...

So, those of you who have been...likes? Dislikes? I am pretty excited, but it is not what we were expecting ;) Not that I don't expect the unexpected, but still....Hawaii after Germany....I don't know if I should feel lucky or jinxed to never live CONUS again :P  

image image BabyFetus TickerAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Re: XP from mil families. Fort Shafter, Hawaii

• I absolutely love living in HI.  I'd definitely recommend living off post. Ft. Shafter housing is ok, but you'll find some really great places for much less (and get to save some of your BAH for other expenses).  The best recommendation I can gi