Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIJFR: Lover At Last (SP)

Anyone else done?

Oh man, this book was everything I was hoping it would be!  I LOVED it. I am still processing but here are a few of my initial thoughts...

Never thought I would find gay sex hot, but dayum.

The scene where Blay came out to his mom made me bawl like a baby.  

The scene with the plane crash was so dramatic!  I almost lost my *** when Z got shot. Thank God that was a false alarm. 

The issue with Wrath/Beth not being able to produce a full blooded heir is making me sooo nervous for the next book. I want them to have (a) young! (Is anyone else weirded out by the use of young as a singular noun?)

Xcor and his bass ackwards way of talking annoys the crap out of me. I am NOT HAVING the romance between him and Layla.

However, I AM totally digging the romance between Assail and Marisol.  

Were there too many budding romances in this book? I think the next book could be Trez/Selena, Layla/Xcor or Assail/Marisol. 

I feel like there wasn't enough brother interaction in this book. Seeing the brothers eat *** with each other is one of my favorite parts of the book and it was kind of few and far between. 

I can't help but feel like something is up with Qhuinn/Layla's baby. When Havers said "the mystery in your womb" or something like that to describe the baby, my radar perked up.

Speaking of Havers, I think he's Xcor's new contact. 

Hmm, what else. 

image image
          Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WIJFR: Lover At Last (SP)