January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Easter/Spring Break

Anyone have exciting plans for Easter or if you are a teacher are you going anywhere during spring break?

Since all the schools are closed tomorrow and Monday I won't be working. I think we are going up to DH's parents tomorrow to visit with them.

On Easter we'll go to church in the morning and then out to brunch with my family. That's about it. Nothing too exciting here.  

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Easter/Spring Break

• Sadly, I have no idea what we are doing yet. Because of the way Easter falls this year, people are not doing the same things. I wish I knew at this point. The waiting is killing me.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• DH and I have been on Spring Break since Friday the 22nd when school let out. Monday we went canoeing with his cousin. I just sat in the middle while they paddled. It was a 4 hr roundtrip ride in the canoe. Tuesday I went through my closet to make a donat

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Easter Sunday I'll be working in the morning and then going to my grandma's house afterwards. No spring break for this girl lol. Just the Great Wolf Lodge trip with my parents for a couple days since my two younger siblings will be on Spring Break. My sis

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• For Easter, Sunday morning will be with my parents. My mom said she has gotten materials to make jello shots haha. So should be fun. At 4pm that day, we'll be going over to Jared's sister's house. She just bought a house and is having an Easter/BBQ/House
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Tonight my little sister and boyfriend are coming to stay for the weekend. DH will be home Saturday night at 6. Sunday morning my sister and I plan to go to the sunrise service at red rocks. Its fun because we take lankets and coffee and snuggle up. Th

• I have to work sat-mon and then I will be starting my maternity leave! Due to my sciatica my doctor is ok with taking me off work now. I still cant wrap my head around it but I know I need to do what I can to keep this sciatica from getting any worse.<

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

I have to work sat-mon and then I will be starting my maternity leave! Due to my sciatica my doctor is ok with taking

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • We had a crawfish boil at my aunt and uncles. Yum yum!
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Ended up staying at home with my parents for Easter breakfast. We then went to ILs for dinner, to celebrate BILs birthday. We didn't have easter food. It was really nice not to have a stressful holiday.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker