January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello!

Just popping in to say hi! I haven't been posting too much but I read everyone's posts everyday!

Things are moving along in my neck of the woods. My mom is getting better, though it is still a ton of work for me. Hopefully she will be able to start PT next week. I've developed this lovely sciatica pain and makes me just cranky all the time. My mom is trying to convince me to ask the doctor to take me out of work already so I can go to PT and hopefully get this resolved. It's hard to wrap my head around the possibility of not being at work at 31 weeks. Guess we shall see what the doctor says tomorrow at my appointment.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm beyond jealous of all the cruises being booked!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: Hello!

• Hi Amity! We've missed you! I hope your doctor's appointment goes well! Gosh, I can't believe you're already 31 weeks. Now into single digit countdown!

And once baby is born, come on a cruise with us ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I'm glad your mom is getting better. Sorry to hear about your siatic pain. I don't have that but overall it is just so much harder to get around. I'm still only up 11lbs total but I feel so much heavier. My lungs hurt when I walk up stairs. Are you goi

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Amity and Tara I can't believe you are in the single digits as far as weeks go!!! I'm looking forward to 2 days from now when there are less than 100 days left. My cousin is even closer to her due date of April 23rd.

Amity I've had some sciati

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Sciatic pain is one thing I dont miss about being pregnant. It was miserable to walk and move.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I have had sciatic pain before. I know that I am going to end up with it when I eventually join you all in parenthood. I know it sounds weird, but one of the best things you can do is try to tuck your butt farther down underneath you (if you can that is)
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is definitely one thing I don't miss now that I'm not pregnant. And it's so exciting to be in the single digits for weeks left!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker