January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Augh, Naughty Cat...

Random but...but the older of my two cats, Paws, has been SOOO naughty already this morning. He jumped up on the kitchen counter, flipped over his food and water dish, stole Q-tips out of the bathroom trash and started eating them and knocked over my cup of coffee (it was on end table near the couch and he started running around and hit the table hard enough it knocked over.) 

I don't know what's with him. Phew. Sometimes I'm glad T and I don't have kiddos yet. The cats are a handful enough. If it's not Paws misbehaving it's the kitten, Weasley. 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: Augh, Naughty Cat...

• I have been here. Sometimes, I think that toddlers would be easier, because at least you could put up childproofing. There is no such thing as cat proofing, no matter what you try. Did you ever have a cat unroll the toilet paper yet? That is a fun one. <b
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Haha. Not yet. Usually, we close the bathroom door because they either eat the Q-tips out of the bathroom trash OR try to climb into the toilet and end up falling in. But, last night I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and forgot to

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Ah, the joys of owning a cat. I miss it. Life is boring without a cat. After the baby arrives I'm going to go back to begging DH for a cat. I dropped the subject when I became pregnant but I think in a few months I'll bring it back up. (He's allergic so t

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:
    Ah, the joys of owning a cat. I miss it. Life is boring without a cat. After the baby arrives I'm going to go back to b
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Aw I love cats. I am to afraid that my crazy kids would terrorize the poor thing so we are holding off o. Pets until they are older.
  • No such thing as cat proofing! My kitty paws at doors not because he wants in or out, but because he knows the sound wakes us up. But I love him. I want another one, but Jared says if we're getting another animal, we're getting a dog next
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image Jean9ds:
    No such thing as cat proofing! My kitty paws at doors not because he wants in or out, but because he knows the sound wake

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:

image <strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I can't see the video = ( 

But I should tape mine sometime when T and I get home. Paws goes right underneath T's feet and Weasley goes right underneath mine. They won't stop that or meowing until we pet them.  

• image Am12712:

image TaraW1979:</str

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image