Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Flight Behavior- Barbara Kingsolver *NS*

I know there are some Barbara Kingsolver fans on this board.  I loved The Poisonwood Bible and I'm about 10% into Flight Behavior.  For those that have read both, is there a hook point in Flight Behavior much like Poisonwood Bible?

I know everyone hates the "Should I keep reading this?" questions but I want to stick it out if it'll be as rewarding as Poisonwood if that makes sense.

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Flight Behavior- Barbara Kingsolver *NS*

• I've read both and really enjoyed both, but it's been so long since I've read Poisonwood Bible that I can't remember if Flight Behavior is similar.  I will say that I spent a good two months working my way through Flight Behavior.  It just was n
    imageimage image
  • imagejulie37619:
    I've read both and really enjoyed both, but it's been so long since I've read Poisonwood Bible that I can't remember i

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)