January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Dentist

I went to a new dentists office today. It was nice and the people were friendly. My teeth need a little more work but that's what I get for putting it off. 

Here is the catch. The dentist invited me to a networking group. I thought it sounded interesting so I gave him my card and asked him to email me the details. He emailed me about a hour later. In the body of the email it was normal but the last line said...

" I think you would do really well in the group, but obviously there are no guarantees in life :(."

I don't know what to say because I'm confused by the sad face? What do you guys think? Was it supposed to be happy? 

Re: The Dentist

• Is all you are wasting is time? I would go.  It could still be a typo.  Or some people use smilies to flirty. I am you are pretty. ;)  <---- see what I did now?

I would just ignore it. Maybe he was having a bad day? or bus

• I am going to go and I replied with in a very clever way and finished the quote for him. I think that will help take the weirdness of the frowny face out. I do think it could have been kind of flirty. I should have asked his assistant if he always that ni
  • image aleigha85:
    I  My co worker said to respond with "yes I'll go :( "

LOL

• Yeah. I have no idea. But I like the reply.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Haha I was to afraid to use that reply. It's funny but rude. I ended up saying "I know there are no guarantees in life, but it honestly depends on ones interpretation." I also through in a quote.