January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How was your weekend?

I can't believe we've been home with our baby for a week. Our weekend has been pretty laid back. We got newborn pictures taken Friday afternoon after a check up at the doctor for Lily's weight. She's back to her birth weight. Yay! My MIL stopped by a few times this week and ran errands for us. My mom is coming tomorrow. My days blur together but I'll try to keep checking in. Hopefully with some pictures soon. 
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How was your weekend?

• I decided to paint our dining room and I'm bad at it
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Ohh painting! I like painting rooms. But I know I'm not as good as I wish I was.
  • My weekend was okay. Saturday was hetic because FIL and DH's BIL's brother came to set up the crib and the dresser. They also took the rest of the furniture out of that room. It was a big job. Yesterday I woke up with a bad sore throat. We were supposs

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • We had a really great weekend. Saturday we just stayed at home and relaxed all day. We went shopping after it got dark to buy some things for the nursery and new hosue.

Sunday we went downtown to the river and walked on replica ships of the nin

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• We had a surprise party for my FIL. That took almost all of my weekend. He was surprised. It ended up being a great party. Maybe later I can post some pictures of the decorations and such.

Other than that, I lounged around. I spent most of the d

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• We spent Saturday helping my parents clean out their garage.

Sunday we started cleaning up the house to discover that the shutoff valve for the outside tap has been leaking and ruined the drywall.  I've now got a hole in my fron

• My weekend was alright. Friday I worked in the morning then had a few friends over for a movie night. It was really nice. Saturday and Sunday I worked. That's about it. Hoping to make it through my Thursday/Friday (Today and tomorrow) then it's MY actual

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I spent my weekend gimping around due to my sciatica issues. I cannot even begin to tell you all how not fun it is!

On the bright side we bought a rocker/recliner for the baby's room (and loft when it is no longer needed in the nursery). It wa

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Mark - yikes! Mold is definitely not a discovery I'd want to make. Butbyaynon final payment for your cruise.

it sounds like everyone had a pretty decent weekend. I like that its a short week due to Easter.

Tara, we paid $150 total for 2 ho

• image shellmaneth:
    Mark - yikes! Mold is definitely not a discovery I'd want to make. Butbyaynon final payment for your cruise.
    </B
  • image shellmaneth:

Tara, we paid $150 total for 2 hours and up to 4 people in the pics with baby. We only get a cd with the rights. I

• image MeganNN12:

We had a really great weekend. Saturday we just stayed at home and relaxed all day. We went shopping after it got dark

• My weekend pretty much sucked.  After the inspection, it started to snow.  We were suppose to go to visit my aunt and help her move.  She was going to take us to an Eagels hockey game and we had a massage scheduled.  Saturday, we co

• I worked most of the weekend and still not feeling myself, so I love the fact that I can live vicariously through you all. 

Amity I hope your back gets better soon and that baby shifts.

Mark I'm so sorry to hear about the mold that is

• image aleigha85:
    Mark I'm so sorry to hear about the mold that is a horrible battle to fight. Are you sure it was just in that hole and