January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can't Wait...

For next week! My parents got a room at Great Wolf Lodge (a huge indoor water park in northern Michigan) for a couple of nights. They invited me and T to go with them. Sadly, T can't take off work, but I will be going! They planned it around my day's off which is really nice. We leave Tuesday night after I get out of work and will be there until Thursday afternoon. I am so excited. I need a mini vacation and some time with my family. I hardly ever see them anymore. It makes me sad because I was very very close to all of them. 

AUGH! That's getting me through the next week lol.  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: Can't Wait...

• Sounds super fun!!!

• They are really cool. They had a great wolf lodge in Washington. It is fun in winter and spring months before its warm enough for outdoor summer swimming.
  • We have one about 40 minutes from us here.  Prices were kinda steep in my opinion for just Joy and I going.  Wouldn't be so bad though if you had a couple of kids in tow if I remember right.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • There's one somewhere near here. I think in Texas. I've heard they are lots of fun! Hope you have a great mini vacation. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cool! I have been in one in Ohio to check it out, but have never actually been. I was supposed to go with the girl scout troop that I was a leader for, but they went the day before my cousin's wedding, so I couldn't go. I have been to another indoor wa
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker