Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh H....Funny Story

Every few days H goes through all of our accounts and checks to make sure everything lines up with what we have been spending and there are no odd charges. We have been on a stricter budget of no eating out, canceling cable etc to save some money so we can get other things like the YMCA. 

Well last night he was going through the cc and there was a charge of $20.19 for McDonalds. He asked me about it and I told him that I dont eat at McDonalds nor did I get anything since were on a budget. Then he gets mad since hes just looking at a general breakdown and thinks that someone may be using our cc to get fast food lol

Well upon further investigation its from the Ronald McDonald house for the run but on the cc it gets categorized under "Fast Food & Dining" since its a charge for McDonalds ha ha  

I get the $20 but I have no idea where the 19 cents came from.  

ETA- Thanks for your donation Steph!!! We are so close to our goal.  

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011

Re: Oh H....Funny Story

• I do this to Jeff all the time.  I'd find AARSAND-something is pending and I'm like WTF is that?! Then when it goes through it says Taco bell haha.  He's gotten better about telling me when he gets food now.  It's helped that we now have a
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:
    I do this to Jeff all the time.  I'd find AARSAND-something is pending and I'm like WTF is that?! Then when it goes
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image amcourt09:

image mana8503:</stron
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:

Now he knows he only has a certain amount each month and I will take his debt card from him if he goes through it