January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who am I?

I have been so up and down lately and I'm embarrassed to even put all my emotions and problems out there and vent on everyone. Broke down at work today and am just a complete mess. Every time someone asks me "how are you" I just want to start crying all over again. Only three more hours and I can go home and climb in bed. 

Re: Who am I?

• Sorry you had a bad day!  If you wanna talk, I am around all night.

• Aww I'm sorry. You should never be embarrassed to express your emotions, feelings, and problems. Feelings are neither right nor wrong. And they're not bad. They just are. You should feel free to rant and talk about it all! 

I won't a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Thank you! I wouldn't even know where to begin if I started and I am actually starting to think I am having an episode of anxiety or possibly depression. Overwhelmed is an understatement. :(
  • *virtual hug*

Just know you never have to keep it all in. It can build up. I hope it gets better! <3 and of course, you're never alone.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I suffer from anxiety real bad, like ended up in the ER because of it. I recommend going to your pcp and getting a prescription.  I don't normally do meds, but when you need them, you just need them.  My anxiety goes down by just knowing that I

• I have thought about going to the to get a prescription but instead I have just been drinking more than usual. Not like an alcoholic just self medicating. Still very unhealthy. DH says I should try not to drink during the week, eat healthy and start exerc
  • I agree with everyone so far. There is nothing to be ashamed of, but you do need to take your DH's and stop drinking quite so much. It is unhealthy for you in the long run, but it also could be even more of a potential problem because you do have kids.

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Hugs to you. I suffer from anxiety as well and I know all too well what you are going through. Before becoming pregnant, I took Sam-Es which is a natural anti-depressant. I bought it from Sam's Club but even CVS sells it. It helps to lift your mood.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Having your husband just leave you without notice because his job is more important than yours. Trying to continue to work 60 plus hours a week while still maintaining a household and kids. Being told by clients one thing but meaning another will drive

• I am glad that you got that out. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I know I am far away, but I do want to help.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I actually feel better now that I did get it out. I'm just trying to remember that I can not control those around me and I can only control my own reaction. 
  • I am glad you got that out!!! Think about the meds, it really does help.  Keep drinking water throughout the day. And remember, I am 2 hours away.  I can come help out. Also, you have my number.