January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Trust issues

Since DH has been gone we are having serious trust issues. It is so hard. I think he would understand that I work ALL the time. Then come home and take care of kids ALL the time. I had to stay late and do one of my clients husbands hair and now he is that guy I stayed late for. Ugh! It's not just him though... I find myself with jealously and insecurities when he's gone. I know he works with young attractive women all the time. I just get older and more tired by the day.

Re: Trust issues

• I wish you two lots of luck. Trust is very importanat in any relationship and it sucks to have trust issues. The boyfriend I had before DH had serious trust issues. He questioned my every move. I couldn't stand it. DH and I so far haven't had any problems, but I understand where you are coming from because I am very insecure with myself and DH works with attractive women. However, I know he loves me and he would never ever cheat. I'm sure your DH wouldn't either.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I really think it just the distance normally we are fine.
  • Think of it as a test of your relationship.  Separate you are only one person, but together you can do anything.  You two will overcome this, just have faith.

• Everyone has given a valid point so far. You just have to believe that he won't cheat because he loves you. I have trust issues too, so I completely understand. But I know that J would never be able to live with the guilt.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Oh it's not me thinking he would ever cheat on me it's him thinking I'd cheat on him. We both have our fair share of baggage but it is just so much harder when I miss him. On a good note he'll be here Friday!
  • image aleigha85:
    Oh it's not me thinking he would ever cheat on me it's him thinking I'd cheat on him. We both have our fair share of baggage but it is just so much harder when I miss him. On a good note he'll be here Friday!

Long distance does throw in some extra insecurities. I've done long distance relationships short term twice so far. And Jared and I will do long distance marriage all next school year. It's hard to feel quite so sure when you're not right next to each other. I'm glad you both are going strong though! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker