March 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holiday Gift for DH

What are we getting the hubby's this year for Christmas?

I'm going to just get him some dvd's or some work clothes. Since we are buying a house in the next 6 months, money is tight.

image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holiday Gift for DH

• With MIL admitted to hospice and FIL unemployed, we are trying to help them out as much we can-which right now is not a whole heck of a lot considering we own our home, have a car payment and MULTIPLE student loans...Long story short.....we dont really expect to do much for each other or other for X-Mas but if I was I would probably buy him a PS3, he has really been wanting one lately, for some reason the XBox 360 just doesnt do anymore-Imagine thatWink
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • probably not much. I hear the money is tight thing. Plus we planned a trip in Jan. so that will probably be our presents.
  • It seems money is tight all over- here too :( My ideal would be something from Shea stadium, since DH is a huge Mets fan.
  • Since we are both in law enforcement, I got him some tactical gear (vest, new pants and shirts, new holsters) and a new shotgun/rifle bag.

It does not sound very romantic but its stuff that he needs and we can both use.

I also got him some new books, DVD's and some new jammies.

• I suprised DH by buying him a wedding ring, since he lost the first one surfing.  He was unexpectedly happy and we had both forgotten how shiny it was.  I (jokingly) told him he can start losing the beer gut now because he has a ring to scare all the single ladies away again.  Ha ha.