Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Websites for apartment rental in Paris

A few years ago I read a post about a website which had great apartment deals in Paris. I remember at the time checking it out and it had some great deals but I wasn't going to Paris then so couldn't do much with it.

Fast forward and now DH and I are going to Paris for a conference and I can't recall the name of the website. I've been surfing the net for a couple of days and seen various websites but none look familiar and most of the apartments are way over what I'm prepared to spend for a week. (I want to keep it to under ?1500).

Has anyone got any recommendations? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Websites for apartment rental in Paris

• Lots of people recommend VRBO.

I couldn't find what I wanted there, though, and ended up using AirBnB.  It was great - we had no problems.  We found a good place in an amazing location for $100 a night.  For 200 Euros a night you should be able to get something fantastic. 

Enjoy Paris. :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (sGpn)

• Thank you MoroccoJade.
  • I used Airbnb, this is the really cute little studio we stayed in Paris: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/220063.

It was great, right in the middle of Montmartre, two blocks from the Sacre Coeur Basilica, and maybe a block and a half from the Metro. Also, super adorable. It's a little small, but probably everything will be small in Paris. We paid $95 a night to stay in June last year. Good luck! :)

• Thank you so much for that recommendation rhumphrey205 - I just looked it up. You're right it's adorable and the perfect price.