Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NBR: Husbands/SO

2»

Re: NBR: Husbands/SO

• I can't even begin to think what his answer would be to this one. 
    imageimageimage NESTIE FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOONEYBEAR. Stooooopid nest.
  • image coughing hairballs:
    I can't even begin to think what his answer would be to this one. 

Well I hope the only answer is you're Awesome.   

Books read in 2011: 111

Books read in 2012: 100
    Books read in 2013: 75
    Books read in 2014: 130
    Books read in 2015: 98
    my read shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I asked him. He said Complex. It's true. I don't even understand myself or my actions most of the time, so I can only imagine how it confuses him. Ha!
    image.
  • I would IM or text my husband and ask him, but I really would love to see the look on his face as he panics and tries to figure out what I want him to say.  Haha!

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• image Geekywife:
    Today he calls me Brave. Tomorrow it maybe something else.

After I asked him he asked me. I guess turn about it fair play.

Anniversary
  • I was just told "slavedriver." This is after I sent him a text asking him to clean out the fridge and take out the trash. His parents are coming to visit for the weekend, and they will be here tonight.

He just now said "Sweetheart." That one is a little nicer, but it did take him several hours to come up with something. I'm not sure what to think about that. 

Cinnabun and Junebug say, "Go Wildcats!"

• MH would say crazy, and he wouldn't mean in the fun way. He thinks I'm nuts most of the time, but he agrees that he can never predict what I'll do or say. So I guess I could be crazy in the fun way, too.
    View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Can Puppetmaster be considered one word?
    imageimageimage NESTIE FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOONEYBEAR. Stooooopid nest.
  • image coughing hairballs:
    Can Puppetmaster be considered one word?

For our purposes, sure.  According to Metallica, no.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• image RevJen:

image coughing hairballs:

Yes 

• I don't know.  He says it's too difficult to narrow it down to one word, but I think he's copping out.  I suggested aloof, but that was a quote from someone else that's become an inside joke.  It's still true, though.  I have the personality of a cat.
  • I just asked him and he said amazing :)

Ziggy's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie - (Nvhz)

4 losses: Blighted ovum 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d

Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO): 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO): 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua 5/23/13 7:36am 7lb 13 oz, 19.25 in
  • I asked him and he said "Inspiring" to him but to friends and family, "leader".

Big Smile

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image RevJen:

image coughing hairballs:

<3

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• image mana8503:
    I think he'd say Nerd or Hardheaded.  I'll ask him when he gets up...

I asked him last night - he said "perfect"

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He said pulchritudinous. I said stop making words up. But apparently it is a real word. So, awww!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • I just sent him a text... I'll get back to you!  Smile

(Probably loud or stubborn!)

ETA - His exact text "Conscientious?" 

lol!!!  I agree with the PP, I should have waited to ask him in person to see his reaction!

• I texted him and he said "Awesome". Cool

Then he asked why I was being weird......

Hmm

image image Anniversary image my read shelf:
    Rebecca's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)