Update: So I decided I would pick up the prescription and begin Provera Friday night. But I woke up with AF. My body is such a joke, I swear! It's good news, but news that cost me $500 and a trip to the doctors at 7:30 am on Saturday morning. Oh well, I'm still happy!
So I went for an US and bw this morning to see what was going on with the extended spotting this month. The nurse just called and we know 3 things:
She said I have 2 options. I can take Provera to jumpstart my period. She called in a prescription. I can see if AF starts in the next couple of days. But if I wait more than 2 days, I will have to go in for repeat bw and sono before I start the Provera.
First off, I am so starting to temp again! Not knowing is making me crazy.
Next, I am afraid if I take the Provera, I will mess up my cycle if AF is actually coming.
What would you do? Provera or wait?