Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WBC Question: Book with similar title

I'm trying to come up with a book to use for the category of read a book with the same name, or close to the same name,as a book you've already read. 
This might be a little far-fetched, but I've read all the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich and I'm picking up Notorious Nineteen from my library today. Would that work? The last one I read would have been Explosive Eighteen.
They are sort of similar titles, but I'm just not sure. 
Thanks! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WBC Question: Book with similar title

• No, it would need to be something like Explosive Eight or Exploding Eighteen.  I used The Girl in the Arena and The Girl in the Wall.
  • I agree with Slytherpuff. 

I think a Harry Potter book would work easily.  This is a really hard category!  I didn't think it would be, but it is.

Kristen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Slytherpuff:
    No, it would need to be something like Explosive Eight or Exploding Eighteen.  I used The Girl in the Arena and The Girl in the Wall.

Thanks! This helps a lot! For some reason I was having a hard time grasping the concept.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • The book that keeps coming to my mind is Between Shades of Grey and 50SoG, but then I would have to read 50SoG and that is not happening.  

DD born 1.25.15

• image aggiebug:

The book that keeps coming to my mind is Between Shades of Grey and 50SoG, but then I would have to read 50SoG and that is not happening.  

Or Jasper Fforde's Shades of Grey!

• You could also do something like 

Girl with a Pearl Earring and Girl with the dragon tattoo 

• image funkypineapple:

You could also do something like 

Girl with a Pearl Earring and Girl with the dragon tattoo 

Oooh good one!  I have Girl with a Pearl Earring on my TBR too!

Kristen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker