Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Book Club

2»

Re: Book Club

• image SJU1982:
    Just to put a name to a face, I'm Charlene everyone.

I just posted a thread on GRs about this in case people didn't want their real names on here. Mine is so weird that I am too easy to google :-) I don't want my IRL friends finding me and things I might say about them HAHA 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• image PhillyGal34:

image SJU1982:

I just posted a thread on GRs about this in case people didn't want their real names on here. Mine is so weird that I am too easy to google :-) I don't want my IRL friends finding me and things I might say about them HAHA 

A HA...that's who you are!  I was wondering...very interesting name!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm totally late on this, but I want to join! I signed up and requested to join the group, will you take me?? :-)

oh and NQ, you may get 2 requests from me on there from 2 accounts (it synced my work Facebook) but since I deleted that account and you should just see Julie Jewels. Let me know if something is wonky. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image thejuliejewels:

I'm totally late on this, but I want to join! I signed up and requested to join the group, will you take me?? :-)

oh and NQ, you may get 2 requests from me on there from 2 accounts (it synced my work Facebook) but since I deleted that account and you should just see Julie Jewels. Let me know if something is wonky. 

I got a friend request from you but not a request to join the group. I've accepted the friend request and, by doing so, was able to send you an invitation to the book club. Let me know if you didn't get it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image tracyd21:
    image PhillyGal34:

image SJU1982:

A HA...that's who you are!  I was wondering...very interesting name!   

there's a reason I didn't want to put my name on here... it's easily googleable haha 

my mom was a teen mom... she got pregnant at 16 the first time she did the deed.  I thought that was just something she told me to scare me, turns out it was a true story. Anyway she babysat a girl (yes she was 16 where else do you get names???) with the same name spelled differently. it's been a blessing and a curse.  NO ONE can pronounce it and it is spelled wrong constantly. My poor secretary spells it at least 100 times a day on the phone.  but when people talk about me I know it is me and clients do not forget me once they hear my name and meet me.  But yeah, my son's name is normal so he could have cups and pencils with his name on them like I never could haha I was scarred! 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I sent a request to join.  If you all will have me. 
    <a href="http://mylifeoftravelsandadventures.blogspot.com">My Blog </a>

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt16eb86.aspx[/img][/url]