Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Shannon!

How are you feeling?  I've been thinking about you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shannon!

• I see the ticker!!!!  Shannon, how awesome!  Hope you are feeling ok!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks, I'm feeling pretty good.  It's a slow process because of the type of surgery I elected for but slowly the weight is coming off.  I'm still sore but I'm able to lift again and I'm ok to exercise etc. 

SOO exciting to be able to eat food again lol.  I felt like I was on a liquid diet forever!  About 3 and half weeks of all liquids and now I've progressed to super small meals like light string cheese or turkey meatloaf "cupcakes".  Still too full to eat more than a few bites at a time but so far so good!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • How's it going managing your recovery with a toddler?

• image jessica0602:
    How's it going managing your recovery with a toddler?

Right now I'm pretty much back to normal with taking care of him, just have a hard time bathing him because bending over if rough with my incision.  Luckily, my friend has been here with me since the weekend before my surgery to help and he has taken care of Tommy 100% for me so I could rest and get better.  He is awesome!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Awesome news!

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • Great to hear it!  So glad you have help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great Shan! I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly!