Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally home

Ah so good to be chilling out on my couch reading TN on my laptop!  I read posts throughout the week, but it was a pita to post on my phone since my auto correct doesn't work in the posts on my phone for whatever reason.

We had a BLAST!  Ryan broke his power wheels Santa got him in 20 mins by flipping it.  He was OK thank goodness.  Lilly loved her new leapfrog game (Tangled).  I got Ryan the wrong game... AGAIN!  I guess now there's leapfrog explorer AND leappad explorer... and I guess the thomas the train game didn't work on both even though it fits.  *Sigh* I'll take it back and we already got him a spongebob game as a replacement.

It was a little different not being with my family, but it was still a good Christmas.  And I got to see my mamaw yesterday and today even though the weather was getting bad.  I ended up missing all the snow storms here  (we got rain Christmas at H's mom's house) and in NC.  AHHH the only week I wouldn't mind snow! 

As much fun as we had, I'm so happy to be home to our shower (MIL has NO water pressure), our kitchen and our bed!!!  

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally home

• I'm so glad you had a great trip. Isn't Christmas with kids fun!? I can imagine the kids were eating up Mommy Amanda time! Welcome home :)

• I love the feeling of being home after a long trip!  Welcome back!
    my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • OH and my cousin brought her baby over that was born 5 Dec!!!  He was sooo cute!  AHHHH baby fever!  

Steph - bahaha Lilly decided to aggravate Jeff and tell him she loved me more and I was her favorite haha.  He'd holler for her and she'd ignore him... I'd holler and she was right there.  It was so funny!  She also said when she's older she wants to live in MD to see us more.  I told her we have a LOT of colleges and all she needed to do was let us know.  she said ok!

B$ - I couldn't agree with you more.  I loved visiting and seeing people, but there's no place like home!

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so glad you had a good time!! and I agree I couldn't wait to be home in my own bed!
  • Welcome back!  I'm sorry you missed the snow.
  • Welcome home!! I completely understand the excitement to sleep in your own bed.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers