January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Heading for PA

We have a Dr. appointment at 11:20 and as soon as it is over we are leaving by car for PA. My family is super excited and so am I. It's supposed to snow like every other day. DH is nervous because he's never driven in snow. He's also nervous because it's not just the two of us, it's the baby too if anything happens. I think things are going to be fine. I hope everyone else's holiday are going well.

PS It's a 20 hr car ride from FL to PA. We are going to try to drive straight thru, but we'll see.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Heading for PA

• Be safe! Post a message when you arrive so we know you made it. I'll be in PA tomorrow, near Quakertown.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Wow! Everyone will be so close. Don't know if you will get back on here before you leave, but there is still some snow on the ground here. Roads are fine though.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    Wow! Everyone will be so close. Don't know if you will get back on here before you leave, but there is still some snow on the ground here. Roads are fine though.

Too bad we all can't get together!

• Yes, because ironically I will be in NJ tomorrow

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    Yes, because ironically I will be in NJ tomorrow

LOL. What part of NJ?

• Our doctor appointment went well. We saw the midwife because the doctor was on her way to an emergency c section. We really liked the midwife. She found the baby's heartbeat with the little microphone thing, no ultrasound. We set up the appointment to find out the gender. February 4th can't come soon enough.

We got into PA last night around midnight. I am so thankful for my husband because he drove the whole way from FL to PA except for 2 hrs. We did stop and get a hotel Thursday night in South Carolina. Now we are just waiting fo the pretty white stuff to start.

We are going to visit my Pappy and his girlfriend. Anthony has never met them before. I'm excited to share wedding videos and the video of our first ultrasound.

• I'm so glad you made it safe! Good call on getting a hotel room in S.C. I hope you enjoy your time with your family! How long will you be up here?

• I was in Morristown, Bridgewater and Piscataway. Not close to you at all.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    I was in Morristown, Bridgewater and Piscataway. Not close to you at all.

Nope, but my dad grew up in Piscataway.

• I believe we are going to head back south at some point Wednesday night or Thursday morning. We may be stopping in New Jersey to visit some of his family before we continue our trip.