January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What did everyone get?

I got a Pandora Braclet gift card, a set of stemless wine glasses, pjs and a gorge Forman grill. I am a happy girl tonight 

Re: What did everyone get?

• A set of air tools, a pair of shoes, a shirt, a new electric razor, a portable electric razor, a set of cajun nuts, a tin of chocolates, a set of Italian wine glasses, and a bottle of wine.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I got...

From DH- Ski goggles (that I didn't need so I may return them), Fleece yoga pants, and a hat and scarf set.

From my parents: Nexus 7 Tablet, maternity clothes from Gap and Loft, a humitifier, pj pants, a Nutcracker skier, and a griddle.

From my sister- Gray Uggs boots!!!!!

From my MIL and FIL- A Outback gift card and ski lift ticket (but not sure I'll be able to use it.)

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I got way too much stuff!

2 pairs of pants and about 6 desperatly needed shirts from Motherhood Maternity

A snoogle! It's pretty comfy but I tossed and turned a lot last night, I'll give it another try tonight but may put it away for another month.

A car seat and an extra base.

A good amount of clothes for the baby (my mom and sister cant resist!) Baby already has her keep warm outfit for Christmas Eve at Disneyland next year!

My husband got me a gift certificate to a local nail place, I'm super happy about this one because I tend to skip over on pampering myself.

Not a Christmas gift but worth a note, we bough the crib and dresser this weekend!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

I got way too much stuff!

2 pairs of pants and about 6 desperatly needed shirts from Motherhood Maternity

A snoogle! It's pretty comfy but I tossed and turned a lot last night, I'll give it another try tonight but may put it away for another month.

A car seat and an extra base.

A good amount of clothes for the baby (my mom and sister cant resist!) Baby already has her keep warm outfit for Christmas Eve at Disneyland next year!

My husband got me a gift certificate to a local nail place, I'm super happy about this one because I tend to skip over on pampering myself.

Not a Christmas gift but worth a note, we bough the crib and dresser this weekend!

Wow, you're way ahead of me when it comes to baby stuff. We haven't bought anything except a used swing. I guess we'll start buying clothes and other things after we find out the sex, which is on Jan. 14.

• image TaraW1979:
    Wow, you're way ahead of me when it comes to baby stuff. We haven't bought anything except a used swing. I guess we'll start buying clothes and other things after we find out the sex, which is on Jan. 14.

We didn't plan on buying the dresser and crib so soon we just came across a really great deal that we couldn't pass up! We got the desser/chaning table, crib, toddler rail, and full size bed rails for $850 bucks!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

image TaraW1979:

We didn't plan on buying the dresser and crib so soon we just came across a really great deal that we couldn't pass up! We got the desser/chaning table, crib, toddler rail, and full size bed rails for $850 bucks!

That is a good deal!

• Wayyy too much stuff! New pillows for our bed, towels, 75 in Buffalo Wild Wings cards, two books, a couple DVDS, a new griddle, a new toaster (we never got one for our wedding and never got around to getting one).  T got me a super pretty ring, not to replace my engagement and wedding band but he just thought it was pretty and bought it lol. And of course, plenty of cookies, goodies and other food. Oh! And a really nice pots and pans set to go with the ones we got from our wedding. Can never have too many pots and pans! 

Best gift ever: One of my bridesmaids, whom I haven't seen since the wedding and who recently enlisted in the Navy and has been away, showed up at my work yesterday morning! She was surprising EVERYONE by coming home. She didn't tell anyone. She facebooked my sister to ask her where I was and if I was working. I nearly knocked her to the ground and starting bawling. That was the best. Never going to forget that present.  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Finding Nemo from my sil and her family! (Yup, I asked for this!)

A pastry cutter and sifter and some money from my mil.

A Eco-Citizen watch from my DH with some pretty diamonds on it. Love it! 

My mom said she mailed my gift so I'm assuming its money. Will end up in our baby fund.

And fil gave us a gift card to jcpenny so first baby stuff then probably clothes for us.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • From J: A few hallmark ornaments and an awesome but really expensive jewlery cabinet that he completely surprised me with.

From ILs- A pair of earings to match a necklace that they had made for my graduation, a pair of sewing scissors and a corn kernel remover!

From parents: Some new gloves, a few shirts that I had picked out, my yearly hess truck, some dvds that I had wanted. 

From Js extended: a few different dishes and a few christmas ornaments. 

Don't know a few yet, we still have a few gatherings to go to, and we usually get quite a bit of stuff, or expensive things from those. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker