January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good morning!

Just seeing if anybody was still alive.  Looks like it's now dead for the holidays.....
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good morning!

• I am here, surprisingly, but I probably won't be on much over the holidays. Already have a completely full schedule till I go back to work.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm working from home and it's just absolutely dead everywhere.  Think I will go get my haircut today and maybe hit the gym.
  • I'm here but not for long. We are going to my parents to decorate their tree and then to my in-laws to their party. I'm dreading this party tonight and also I just found out that his sister and her kids are only going to be there for about a half hour. I think that is super rude. Her mom and dad are going through so much work to have this party for the family and they can't even stay long enough to show respect. We'll be there all night long, even though I wish I didn't have to be.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image