January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My cold won't go away!

I'm soooo sick. My cold will not go away. This is day 3. I took off yesterday and today from subbing with hopes that if I rest it will get better. Nope, it just keeps getting worse. I'm taking Sudafed but it's not working. It only helps for about 45 minutes. Directions say I can only take 4 in 24 hours. That's crazy because you have to take 2 at a time. That means I can only take it twice a day. I think I'm going back to bed. I only got a few solid hours of sleep last night.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: My cold won't go away!

• I know that you don't really have the money, but you really need to get to the doctor. It has been long enough now.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Tara its only been 3 days. You have a cold and can't tale meds, its going to take a little more than 3 days to kick it. I was sick for a week and still have a lingering cough and congestion.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I hope you start feeling better.  Get as much sleep as you can and drink lots of fluids!!  Otherwise, you probably just have to ride it out.  Darn nasty colds and viruses going around. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Am12712:
    Tara its only been 3 days. You have a cold and can't tale meds, its going to take a little more than 3 days to kick it. I was sick for a week and still have a lingering cough and congestion.
    Yes, but it's been 3 really bad days and it doesn't seem to be getting better just worse. I hope it doesn't last a week. I'm sorry yours did. Did you have body aches too? I'm starting to get them today. I also feel exhusted. I was hoping to work tomorrow but now I just don't know.

• There is nothing the doc can do. I called yesterday she just said to take Sudafed.

• orange juice

hot showers with a tea bag (peppermint)

tea with honey

Those are things that I know can help.

• image jjbmstinco:

orange juice

hot showers with a tea bag (peppermint)

tea with honey

Those are things that I know can help.

Thanks. I can't drink OJ since I'm on a diabetic diet (well haven't really started yet but I know OJ is REALLY high in sugar so I should probably stay away.)

I've got to buy tea bags.

• :( i sorry!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• My doctor and pharmacist told me to stay away from Vicks and any meds like that that have menthol in it when I was horribly stuffed up.  I did okay with my doctor the baby version of vicks.  It has eucalyptus instead of menthol in it. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:
    My doctor and pharmacist told me to stay away from Vicks and any meds like that that have menthol in it when I was horribly stuffed up.  I did okay with my doctor the baby version of vicks.  It has eucalyptus instead of menthol in it. 

Is it a rub?