January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

And The Verdict Is...

...BFN ....BOO! 

Sorry to leave you all hanging. I am slightly upset about it. Whatever happens, happens though. I just wanna know why I feel like junk and feel better whether is pregnant, stress or whatever. Also...my cycle could be doing this annoying thing where it gets pushed back for some reason and then changes. That happened to me over the summer. Was late, thought I was PG, nope. AF came a week later. But thanks for your support once again everyone. And for letting me whine. 

The End. = )  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: And The Verdict Is...

• Aww, hope that your cycle gets straightened out.  Could it have anything to do with your schedule change?  I know you said that you are back on second shift now.  Not sure if that would mess with it or not. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:
    Aww, hope that your cycle gets straightened out.  Could it have anything to do with your schedule change?  I know you said that you are back on second shift now.  Not sure if that would mess with it or not. 

It very well might be.  Now that I have a little bit clearer head I realize probably the stress of starting a new position, switching shifts and working eight days straight (eighth day coming up later this afternoon). I'm probably exhausted, immune system down and cycle screwed up. But at least I know. 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Awh, I'm sorry!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I am sorry. Like Michelle I didn't check all weekend and feel like I missed out on the happy post. :( I hope that you have some answers soon for what ever reason that you are late.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker