Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holy white out!

We are getting blasted with snow and I am loving it!  So Christmassy. Apparently it will all melt tomorrow though. Sad

And the formatting is back to normal!

"it's the most wonderful time of the year"!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012
IVF March/April 2013

Re: Holy white out!

• image noelcallum:

We are getting blasted with snow and I am loving it!  So Christmassy. Apparently it will all melt tomorrow though. Sad

Send me some! Maybe I'll get in a Chrstimassy mood!  

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• image lb1117:
    image noelcallum:

Send me some! Maybe I'll get in a Chrstimassy mood!  

It's probably headed your way!! It's great.
    TTC #1 since Jan 2012
    IVF March/April 2013
  • Where are you?! I hope it's coming my way....I want snow.

After awhile, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh. - Mr. Big

• Ontario, Canada.
    TTC #1 since Jan 2012
    IVF March/April 2013
  • LUCKY!!! We never get snow here. Crying Will you put some in a box and mail it to me?
  • it's 66* here and my windows are open!
  • I've never seen more than a few flakes of snow here in the south. Lucky!
  • image blueeyedblossom:
    it's 66* here and my windows are open!

according to weather bug, it is 76* here with a high of 77*. Tomorrow is a high of 80* WTF weather?!?! Is it not about to be December?!

• image citylove712:
    LUCKY!!! We never get snow here. Crying Will you put some in a box and mail it to me?

Come visit me in a month or so and you can have lots of snow. :)

P.S. ygpm 

Team Green to Team Pink! Baby A born
    Here comes 2u2! Team Green to Team Blue! Baby L born
  • So jealous! Of the snow and your regular formatting! (Mine is still all wonky Sad) I'm afraid it's going to be a warm winter here this year.. boo. It's 78 here right now. No fun. Send me some snow!

In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, and my SONG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-TTC since Dec 2008. PCOS/nonexistant cycles(anovulation) and endo. HSG in '10 revealed both tubes blocked. Lap surgery in Dec '10 to correct. Failed Clomid/IUI and injectable(Bravelle)/IUI cycles so far.  

• image citylove712:

image blueeyedblossom:

according to weather bug, it is 76* here with a high of 77*. Tomorrow is a high of 80* WTF weather?!?! Is it not about to be December?!

Yup! Tomorrow it is supposed to be super warm too! Earlier this week it was like 30* I live in Missouri, where are you?
  • I'm so jealous!! I want snow sooooo badly
  • There was a white out here today too!! Unfortnunately the ground is too warm so none of it stuck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • image blueeyedblossom:
    image citylove712:

image blueeyedblossom:

Yup! Tomorrow it is supposed to be super warm too! Earlier this week it was like 30* I live in Missouri, where are you?

I don't know if i am supposed to give away the city, but Texas (I live in the capital, hint hint)

My mom grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. (She pronounces it Mizz.or.uh), she also lived in manhattan, Kansas, then moved to Texas in 1980ish.

• image liall09:

image citylove712:
    LUCKY!!! We never get snow here. Crying Will you put some in a box and mail it to me?

Come visit me in a month or so and you can have lots of snow. :)

P.S. ygpm 

That's it, I am on my way TTC buddy (Wink) Can we go sledding? I've never been and it looks like so much fun!

ETA: 3:42 pm. YGPMB

• We drove through that on our way through TO on Friday afternoon!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

TTC Since January 2011 - We have bad sperm 
    February 2013: IUI #1 = BFN 
    October 2013: We made the decision to stop TTC and live without children.

Nestie Besties with Xan921