Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The state of my ute...

Is empty. BFN today on 14dpiui.

I'm really ok with it. Sure, it sucks and it isn't what I'd hoped. But with the holidays coming up and my due date coming up, I think it'll be good to concentrate on myself and H and spend time just truly taking care of ourselves.

H planned a vacation for January so we'll get out of town and enjoy the beach and the sun and the margaritas and each other.

H's count was pretty good last time, so we're going to just do TI for the next few months. It is way less stress. I'm actually going to stick with Femara just to ovulate so that we aren't completely throwing in the towel. But, we won't pour our souls in to this... we'll take it easy and plan on an IUI for my February cycle. I know that sounds like we're still pretty actively TTC, but really, it is just making our chances normal - like any other healthy couple who doesn't have issues. KWIM? If it happens, awesome, if not, we'll do the IUI in Feb.

So, that's what is up. And tonight I'll pour myself a big glass of red vino, cuddle up with my H and my dog, and maybe do some online Christmas shopping. I forget this sometimes, but life is good. I'm actually pretty lucky.
IUI - BFP! Baby boy born still - August 2012
IVF - BFP - miscarriage June 2013
FET - BFN
FET - BFN
Switched clinics
IVF with PGD - three embryos created, all healthy - July 2014
FET - transferred two embryos (boy and girl) - Nov 2014 - BFP!
Baby Boy born July 2015

Re: The state of my ute...

• ((Hugs)) I'm sorry about the BFN and that it didn't work this time! Enjoy the wine! 
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• Hugs Vino. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Enjoy the holidays and buy yourself something nice while you do your Christmas shopping!
    TTC #1 since Jan 2012
    IVF March/April 2013
  • Ugh, I'm sorry for the BFN, but I'm glad you're at peace with your situation.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Aw I'm sorry. That sucks :( I hope y'all have a nice, restful Christmas and can get back into the swing of things with a renewed spirit at the beginning of the year! Enjoy your wine and your vacay in January :) Where are y'all going?? Anywhere exotic? Heck, any beach sounds great lol

In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, and my SONG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-TTC since Dec 2008. PCOS/nonexistant cycles(anovulation) and endo. HSG in '10 revealed both tubes blocked. Lap surgery in Dec '10 to correct. Failed Clomid/IUI and injectable(Bravelle)/IUI cycles so far.  

• ((hugs)) I'm so sorry, Vino. I'm glad that you are at peace with things. Make sure that glass of wine tonight is extra large.
    Team Green to Team Pink! Baby A born
    Here comes 2u2! Team Green to Team Blue! Baby L born
  • I'm so sorry, dear. Enjoy the holidays and have a great vacation with your H. ((hugs))

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I'm sorry dear.  Enjoy your wine and upcoming vacation.
                                       image              image
    "I DO NOT love that you think so many things revolve around you.  I know you're bitter.  I get it.  But I'm over your feelings." The best person on the internet ever!
  • I'm sorry, Vino. Enjoy your wine tonight and snuggling with your H.
    B Born 6.27.13
  • I'm so sorry, IRLV.  But I'm glad to see that you're at peace with it and that you have a great vacation planned for after the holidays.  Enjoy Christmas and your H. 
    My Chart
    My Goodreads Read Shelf

* After 22 months and 2 failed IUIs, we finally got our BFP *
    DS delivered naturally at 41w6d on 4/18/14
    * TTC #2  March 2015 *

• I'm sorry about the BFN  ((hug)).  I hope it happens for you soon and that you're able to keep up your positive thinking.
  • Not the news everyone's been hoping for, but you're right ~ your life does seem pretty good right now! Enjoy your wine, shopping and planning for Christmas and vacation!
    Diagnosed with Severe DOR at 31 years old (AMH .14 FSH 9.8) 
    D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013

• I'm sorry. Some online shopping, wine, and cuddling sounds like the perfect day/night.

After awhile, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh. - Mr. Big

• Big ((HUGS)).  I'm glad you're at peace with it.  Enjoy your vacation!!!!

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • (((hugs)))

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• Don't forget to allow yourself to be a little sad for yourself!  Don't fake it.  You can and should be sad/upset. 

Then tomorrow, back to that positive attitude. :)

Baby Boy born 5.3.15

• image j&a09:
    Don't forget to allow yourself to be a little sad for yourself!  Don't fake it.  You can and should be sad/upset. 

I cried all day yesterday. I didn't need a pee stick to tell me, I knew. The pee stick was basically to prove it to H who was convinced that there was no way it didn't work.
    IUI - BFP! Baby boy born still - August 2012
    IVF - BFP - miscarriage June 2013
    FET - BFN
    FET - BFN
    Switched clinics
    IVF with PGD - three embryos created, all healthy - July 2014
    FET - transferred two embryos (boy and girl) - Nov 2014 - BFP!
    Baby Boy born July 2015

• image ILoveRedVino:
    image j&a09:
    Don't forget to allow yourself to be a little sad for yourself!  Don't fake it.  You can and should be sad/upset. 

I cried all day yesterday. I didn't need a pee stick to tell me, I knew. The pee stick was basically to prove it to H who was convinced that there was no way it didn't work.

Alright. Then you can carry on! Smile 

Baby Boy born 5.3.15

• ((hugs)) I'm sorry about the BFN, but it sounds like you and your H have a pretty good plan. Have fun on your vacation in January!
     image image
    10/10/2010
    TTC Since May 2011
    DX: Subclinical Hypothyroidism
    BFP #1: 11/21/2011. EDD: 8/4/2012. Missed M/C & D&C at 11w6d: 1/20/2012.
    BFP #2: 5/24/2012. EDD: 2/2/2013. Natural M/C at 6w0d: 6/9/2012.
    BFP #3: 12/6/2012. EDD: 8/19/2013. Missed M/C at 9w0d: 1/14/2013.
    BFP #4: 4/20/2013. EDD: 1/1/2014. Born at 36w3d: 12/7/2013
    BFP #5: 3/25/2015: EDD: 12/8/2015.
    Lilypie - (IDGc)

• Sorry about the BFN! Go enjoy your wine, the holidays, and your vacation! 
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11--- 
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! 
    BFP 2/27/13.already 9 weeks!.missed m/c 3/27/13. Baby stopped growing at 10 w 5 d 
    DNC 3/28/13
    Cycle 15-17 BFN, Lets go 18!
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • I'm sorry Hun 

• I am sorry about the BFN. I know how tough it can be to take a break. I think you are doing it the right way. It seems like both you and your H are comfortable with this route. As always, I am keeping you in my thoughts. If you need to talk, I'm here.
  • I'm sorry about the BFN ILRV. I hope you enjoy this holiday season with lots of wine and time with DH and puppy.

Cheering on all of my 3T ladies!  DX with PCOS - 11/2012 DH S/A & HSG - Normal - Too many rounds of Clomid = BFNs - New RE 5/2014 - Repeat Testing - Losing 40lbs before injects/IUI

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• ((hugs)) I'm sorry you didn't get the result you wanted. Enjoy your wine, DH and doggie cuddles, and your vacation. :)
  • You're amazing.  That is all.

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
    Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 
  • I'm sorry about the BFN. :( Enjoy the vino and cuddles!  

• I'm sorry! Good luck with the relaxed cycles.
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • Sorry hun. I hope you enjoy your wine and cuddling tonight. Careful with the amount of wine you drink before you start shopping though. ;) I know I would get myself in trouble that way!
  • So sorry about your BFN :(  I hope you relax and enjoy each other on your vacation.  And you're totally right - Life is good.  I always like to be reminded of that every so often, so thank you for the reminder.
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sorry about the BFN. 
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry dear. Enjoy the holidays and thst vaca! ((hugs))
    **TTC bestie/auntie to ShanRich0810's LO Started TTC-1/2011; Lap, appendectomy & Dx'd w/endo-9/2/2011; 1/2012-Met with RE, lap & hysterscopy-1/23, severe endo excised & polyp removed, BFP#1-5/13/12, m-m/c confirmed 6/6/12, D&C 6/13/12, IUI#1-BFN, Endo back, bcp to shrink cysts, IVF-10/11-ER, 8R, & 7M, ICSI-100%, 10/16-5dt, 2 blasts, 10/25-BFP!!
    Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers