Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vampire Diaries tonight (obvs sp)

Soo what do we think is going to happen???

My vote is Elena will be all "I owe it to Stefan to be by myself right now, regardless how I feel about you Damon"

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Vampire Diaries tonight (obvs sp)

• I think you nailed it, and I'm going to be SO annoyed.  

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Elena is driving me crazy as a vampire. I'm kinda of hoping she persues Damon and he turns her down after everything she's put him through. I am not a fan of vampire Elena unless she toughens up.
    my read shelf:
    Annette's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Anniversary
  • image NerdGirl24:
    Elena is driving me crazy as a vampire. I'm kinda of hoping she persues Damon and he turns her down after everything she's put him through. I am not a fan of vampire Elena unless she toughens up.

Oh! That would be awesome! 

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• image NerdGirl24:
    Elena is driving me crazy as a vampire. I'm kinda of hoping she persues Damon and he turns her down after everything she's put him through. I am not a fan of vampire Elena unless she toughens up.

I think Damon can Catherineize her up a bit.  

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I actually think the opposite (for once). I think we're going to see one of two things tonight, because we already know from the preview that she tells Damon they need to talk:

A: Elena throws herself at him and he is all for it and Hoycie and Shell die from excitement (obviously this is the best option)

B: Elena throws herself at him and he rejects her for the reason listed above.

I don't know which one, but I definitely feel like it'll be one of these two options.. I could see it going either way, though maybe I'm leaning a little bit more towards A because we all know that it is something Damon has wanted for so long and once she actually throws herself at him I don't think he'll be able to resist (at least at first... so we should at least get one kiss out of it!)

Three more hours!!!!!!!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • image shellmh:

I actually think the opposite (for once). I think we're going to see one of two things tonight, because we already know from the preview that she tells Damon they need to talk:

A: Elena throws herself at him and he is all for it and Hoycie and Shell die from excitement (obviously this is the best option)

B: Elena throws herself at him and he rejects her for the reason listed above.

I don't know which one, but I definitely feel like it'll be one of these two options.. I could see it going either way, though maybe I'm leaning a little bit more towards A because we all know that it is something Damon has wanted for so long and once she actually throws herself at him I don't think he'll be able to resist (at least at first... so we should at least get one kiss out of it!)

Three more hours!!!!!!!!!! 

hahahha!

totally A! 

• I remember seeing Stefan with his bags packed talking about leaving town in last week's previews. 

I think Damon will catch a massive case of self-sacrifice-itis tonight and he won't be able to watch his brother leave.  He'll end up telling Elaina he can't be with her, and then I'll be smacking my head against the coffee table repeatedly.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/fy24n8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2zoginq.png[/IMG]
  • FINALLY!!!!!!!! He is just so dang attractive!

Lilypie - (VrMh)
  • Next weeks preview didn't leave me very happy though...

Anniversary 

• Well I was way out in left field lol that was some hot and heavyness on my tv!! 

Sadly I think that was the winter finale. I don't think they'll be back on for a few weeks. 

• Well, I am happy for the hot and heavy ending, but I knew they were going to pull the "sired" crap! Ugh. They can't just let us have nice things.
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320 - 7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) EDD 3/6/13 
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13

my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image MrsPjJackson:

Sadly I think that was the winter finale. I don't think they'll be back on for a few weeks. 

The preview said "next Thursday" so I think we should be getting at least one more week...

TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320 - 7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) EDD 3/6/13 
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13

my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • You're absolutely right! I was totally thinking of Revenge.. wrong channel, wrong show lol.

That just made my day! 

• Don't scare me like that! I knew there was a preview, but I couldn't remember if it said it was next Thursday or not!!

Although, I wasn't too impressed with next week's preview... I don't think Team Delena is going to like it very much... boo

Should we start a new post with spoilers from the episode, or just continue here?? 

Anniversary 

• This whole "sire" crap is such BS! Could they please let the hot vamp be happy for once? I never thought I'd say this BUT I don't like Caroline (right now) and Klaus is growing on me (Waiting for Shell's response). 

IF Matt moved in with Jeremy, why does Elena have to move into Salvatore manor when Matt's house is completely vacant???? Mhmmm she has a little Catherine in her.

If they take apart Delena, I'll be livid.

Could someone please catch me up on the preview since my DVR loves to cut it off? 

• When Damon and Elena were talking and she basically told him that she wanted him, I must have rewound that 500 times.  The look on his face made my heart melt!

• image Hoycie:
    When Damon and Elena were talking and she basically told him that she wanted him, I must have rewound that 500 times.  The look on his face made my heart melt!

Did Stefan tell you the reason we broke up? YOU.

ded. 

Anniversary 

• image shellmh:

image Hoycie:
    When Damon and Elena were talking and she basically told him that she wanted him, I must have rewound that 500 times.  The look on his face made my heart melt!

ded. 

The shock/half smile KILLED ME. 

• WHAT?!?!? KLAUS IS GROWING ON YOU!?!?! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I looooooved him last night! And I loved that they had Tyler go to the party so Caroline could get all sad and start to fall for Klaus, which to me, it seemed like she was. I was sooo happy! As much as I want them together, by the last scene, I was kinda feeling like maybe she'll start dating Stefan.. I could see that. Especially after all their phone conversations last night. And that way he'll stay out of Delena's business!

I thought the whole moving out thing was weird, but I guess it makes sense. I'm not really liking Jeremy this season...... And the look on Stefan's face when she basically says she's moving in with Damon.. lol I have a feeling that this whole breakup will turn Stefan back into the Ripper.. or at least a watered down version of it, which is fine with me because I actually liked him better when he and Klaus were BFFs.

Preview was dumb.. It seems like they're going to tell Damon he's Elena's sire and that's the only reason she's in love with him. Which is crap because she kissed him last season and she wasn't under any bond then! She obviously liked him before. Maybe she/he/they will realize that and we won't have anything to worry about. 

I want to watch the whole last 5 minutes over again.. wonder when it'll be up on Hulu.. Today?!?! :) 

Anniversary 

• The whole sired thing totally surprised me!! I'm a Stefan fan and was so happy. I feel bad for poor Jeremy. He can never catch a break. I have a feeling he's going to completly snap and kill one of them. Maybe he can have a change of heart and want to kill werewolves and kill that chick who's secretly friends with the professor.
    my read shelf:
    Annette's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Anniversary
  • image Hoycie:
    image shellmh:

image Hoycie:

ded. 

And then that stupid moron professor showed up. Hate him and hate wolf girl! Not surprised they're working together... 

Anniversary 

• image shellmh:

WHAT?!?!? KLAUS IS GROWING ON YOU!?!?! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Yea well I think he would be really good/interesting with Caroline.  Sorry Ty. 

I looooooved him last night! And I loved that they had Tyler go to the party so Caroline could get all sad and start to fall for Klaus, which to me, it seemed like she was. I was sooo happy! As much as I want them together, by the last scene, I was kinda feeling like maybe she'll start dating Stefan.. I could see that. Especially after all their phone conversations last night. And that way he'll stay out of Delena's business!

They do keep it in the friend fam. 

I thought the whole moving out thing was weird, but I guess it makes sense. I'm not really liking Jeremy this season...... And the look on Stefan's face when she basically says she's moving in with Damon.. lol I have a feeling that this whole breakup will turn Stefan back into the Ripper.. or at least a watered down version of it, which is fine with me because I actually liked him better when he and Klaus were BFFs.

He'll turn into the Ripper and Jeremy will kill him.  One of them will have to eventually go b/c the love triangle will get old VERY QUICKLY. 

Preview was dumb.. It seems like they're going to tell Damon he's Elena's sire and that's the only reason she's in love with him. Which is crap because she kissed him last season and she wasn't under any bond then! She obviously liked him before. Maybe she/he/they will realize that and we won't have anything to worry about. 

I just watched it on the CW website.  WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT DAMON TO BE HAPPY? I wonder how Elena will react to this whole "sire" crap. She had feelings for him even when she was human before she fed on him.  Damon spent 3 SEASONS telling Elena that Stefan deserves her. Seriously, you're an a** Stefan!!! I wish bloody vampire diarrhea on you! 

I want to watch the whole last 5 minutes over again.. wonder when it'll be up on Hulu.. Today?!?! :) 

I told A that if he deletes this episode out of our DVR EVER he will take permanent residence in our 2nd bedroom. I will be watching when I get home- even if it's just for the shock/half smile moment.

• image NerdGirl24:
    The whole sired thing totally surprised me!! I'm a Stefan fan and was so happy. I feel bad for poor Jeremy. He can never catch a break. I have a feeling he's going to completly snap and kill one of them. Maybe he can have a change of heart and want to kill werewolves and kill that chick who's secretly friends with the professor.

I think Jeremy will end up sacrificing himself so he doesn't hurt anyone.  I love him though.  

• image shellmh:
    image Hoycie:
    image shellmh:

image Hoycie:

ded. 

And then that stupid moron professor showed up. Hate him and hate wolf girl! Not surprised they're working together... 

I'm DYING to know what they're up to!  

• image Hoycie:

image NerdGirl24:
    The whole sired thing totally surprised me!! I'm a Stefan fan and was so happy. I feel bad for poor Jeremy. He can never catch a break. I have a feeling he's going to completly snap and kill one of them. Maybe he can have a change of heart and want to kill werewolves and kill that chick who's secretly friends with the professor.

I think Jeremy will end up sacrificing himself so he doesn't hurt anyone.  I love him though.  

I see this happening before they kill off Stefan. They wouldn't do that. I know they've killed "major" characters before (I seriously hate when they even mention Jenna or Alaric!!! Makes me angry/sad!), but they won't kill him.

Anniversary 

• image Hoycie:

::DED::

*SIGH* I'll just sit here watching this on repeat, ok, thanks :) (That is, unless you find some clips from the end of the episode.... then I'll really get zero work done today!) 

Anniversary 

• image shellmh:
    image Hoycie:

image NerdGirl24:

I see this happening before they kill off Stefan. They wouldn't do that. I know they've killed "major" characters before (I seriously hate when they even mention Jenna or Alaric!!! Makes me angry/sad!), but they won't kill him.

Jeremy goes and Elena will go off the deep end.

I may be alone but I'm so happy Bonnie isn't around much. I guess they weren't the best of friends. 

• image Hoycie:
    image shellmh:
    image Hoycie:

image NerdGirl24:

Jeremy goes and Elena will go off the deep end.

I may be alone but I'm so happy Bonnie isn't around much. I guess they weren't the best of friends. 

Oh wow. I forgot about her lol She was mentioned for like 2 seconds but that's it.. eh. Oh well.

What about that April girl?? I still feel like she's in on it all somehow.. and what's with the professor coming out of nowhere and being involved in everything? Elena and Caroline brought it up when he showed up as a judge, but seriously... what other connection does he have that we don't know about? And for April to win the Miss Mystic Falls after being MIA from town for so long? Seems like a set up to me. 

Anniversary 

• Just for you Shell....

I think this is when I changed my mind...