Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re-intro. And MOS question

Hello everyone. I have not been here in years but I'm hoping to maybe get some advice and offer support to others. 

DH is Army, currently Airborne Infantry in for 6 years, we have been married for almost 4 years, and have a 1 yr old son. He has been stationed at Ft. Bragg his entire career. I was born and raised in NC so I am very close to all of my family. I am currently in school finishing my Bachelors. He has gone back and forth and whether to get out or be a lifer. I prefer lifer. Economy sucks and he didn't go to college so the job options in the civilian world would be limited for him. We own our home in the area, so I am a little wiry of being PCSd. 

My husband has recently started thinking about reenlisting to be a fire fighter, apparently they just re-opend that as an enlisted job possibility. 

Do any of you know Active Duty members who are fire fighters as their mos? What is it like? Any info you may be able to provide on it would be super helpful! Thanks!  
3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Re-intro. And MOS question

• I responded to this and now my post is gone. Not sure what happened, but if you want to PM me that would be fine
    BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers