Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Organizing the linen closet

Hey there!

I just finished a post on how I organized my linen closet. I thought you guys might like to see it. I'm pretty proud of it myself! 

mrandmrswinslett.blogspot.com/2012/10/organization-october-linen-closet.html

Miranda Winslett etsy.com/shop/MrandMrsWinslett mrandmrswinslett.blogspot.com

Re: Organizing the linen closet

• I wish we had a linen closet :(  Hopefully when we get a bigger house!

Love the tip about storing the sheets in their pillowcases, I'm going to try that! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit Fall.weddings.com Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks for reading it! I'm glad you liked the pillowcase idea. I'm in love with it. That Martha Stewart does know a thing or two...
    Miranda Winslett etsy.com/shop/MrandMrsWinslett mrandmrswinslett.blogspot.com
  • I am lucky that we have a linen closet and I always keep it organized because I bought really cute baskets to put extra shower gels, razors, toothpastes, ect. in and I love to see what I have and organize it (most of it was bought with coupons) It is so much easier to find things when they are nicely organized!
  • I love organizing things! 
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11 Follow Me on Pinterest