Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vacuum Recommendation: Dyson DC28 Animal

Find that the Dyson DC28 Animal is only $400 now at amazon.

Linky:

It is a little expensive but this vacuum cleaner rocks.

This product was purchased for my mother and she loves it! It sucks up everything in the carpet but the carpet itself. We have several dogs in our house and vacuum regularly to contain the hair. After buying this product and running it in just one room of the house, the canister was full of dog hair. It was quite disgusting to realize that our other vacuums had left all that behind.

Re: Vacuum Recommendation: Dyson DC28 Animal

• I have the Bissell pet vacuum and love it. We have two cats and often fill the canister with hair after going over the area rug in our living room. It's much cheaper and is the best vacuum I've ever had!
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/des47b.jpg[/IMG]