Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello Atlanta!

I know you aren't in one of those swing states, but I feel very strongly about people getting out to vote. Check to see that your voter registration is up to date. You have to change your voter registration if you have moved recently or have changed your name recently.

Re: Hello Atlanta!

• uhhhhh......thanks??????
  • Thanks, I never would have thought about voting if I hadn't seen this message! Confused
  • image champagnedreams:
    Thanks, I never would have thought about voting if I hadn't seen this message! Confused

Maybe we shouldn't vote, though, since we're not "in one of those swing states" and all... Huh?

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image GardenPeach:

image champagnedreams:
    Thanks, I never would have thought about voting if I hadn't seen this message! Confused

Maybe we shouldn't vote, though, since we're not "in one of those swing states" and all... Huh?

speaking of voting (but not really), THIS makes my heart squishy  =)

• image askmetostay:
    image GardenPeach:

image champagnedreams:

I wish I could like ANY politician as much as you like the Obamas. :)

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image GardenPeach:
    image askmetostay:
    image GardenPeach:

image champagnedreams:

I wish I could like ANY politician as much as you like the Obamas. :)

politically i do like them a lot...as people, i freaking LOVE them. especially together....they're such a kickass team.