January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TTC!!!!!!!!

YAY! I am so happyBig Smile DH and I had our talk and he finally agreed to TTC!!!!!!!!!! He started thinking about how old his parents are and grandparents are and said he wants to make sure our babies get to spend time with them. His mom is in her late 50's and his dad is turning 65. His grandparents are in their 80's. He is still very worried about what will happen to me when I get pregnant, but excited to become a father.

So last night when we were at Walmart we picked up prenatal vitamins. I am so happy to be replacing the birth control pill with pre-natal vitamins. We ended up getting Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA. We weren't sure if the DHA was important, but it looked that way. What prenatal vitamins do you take? Also where do you get the tickers for TTC #1, etc?

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: TTC!!!!!!!!

• Yay! That's great news! I'm very happy for you!

I take Vitafol-OB (it's a prescription), but last night while talking to my OB (mid-wife) she wants me to change it to one with DHA.

The tickers come from FertilityFriend.com.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:

Yay! That's great news! I'm very happy for you!

I take Vitafol-OB (it's a prescription), but last night while talking to my OB (mid-wife) she wants me to change it to one with DHA.

The tickers come from FertilityFriend.com.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I found this article about DHA http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/baby/articles/944151/the-importance-of-dha-during-pregnancy-and-breastfeeding.

I was on fertility friend earlier in the week anticipating us TTC and couldn't find the tickers. I ended up searching on google and finding lilypie.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• I believe you have to sign up for a Fertility Friend account in order to get a ticker. If you are going to be temping I highly suggest FF.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Congrats!! That is so amazing. I'm hoping it's a quick ttc for you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Yay! Congrats on TTC! That's so exciting.

I take VitaFusion Prenatals with DHA and Folic Acid from target. They are the gummy kind. I was taking Flintstone Completes after birth control as they had Folic acid but I switched to the VitaFusion as they also had the DHA.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker