Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vintage-Modern Designer Gown For Sale - Size 8/10/12ish - Asking $1200

Hello, I am selling my wedding gown that was worn for six hours on my wedding day two weeks ago.

I am 5' 8" tall, wore 1" heels and it fit perfectly. My chest measures 36" and I wear a C cup. My hips measure 39" and my waist is approximately 31-32". My inseam is 34".

The dress consists of four layers starting with an alencon lace exterior, satin second layer and then two very thin layers beneath the satin. The bottom most layer is a gold metallic which is really dazzling when you're dancing and flashing the material around.

There's scalloping on ALL of the edges of the dress from the sweetheart top to the very bottom edging. 

The designer built in a custom corset which has been sewn into the gown and gives great chest support and helps with posture as well.I understand the corset can be easily removed from the dress.

There are covered buttons starting at the top of the zipper in the back and which trail all the way down to the bottom of the train. A hidden loop is sewn into the dress to create a bustle when you're ready to walk around and socialize. This way the train stays out of your walking path.

All sales are final. 

Asking $1200 - will accept payment through Paypal, check or cash. 

Will ship within the U.S.