Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Giveaway! Enter to Win Full Circle Cleaning Supplies

Hey Nesties,

From now until Friday, September 28, we will be giving away sustainable cleaning supplies from Full Circle.

The Full Circle Grunge Buster, a grout and tile brush, is designed to make one of the most unpleasant household chores a whole lot easier. The outer softer bristles clean tile, while the tough narrow middle bristles do a killer job on grout, and the easy grip handle allows for tough, forceful scrubbing.

The Full Circle Walnut Scrubbers are plant-based cellulose sponges and the abrasive side is made of ? you guessed it ? walnut shells! They are absorbent, durable and effective on even the toughest jobs, BUT they won't scratch your non-stick cookware.

PLUS, we're throwing in a set of Come Clean natural cleaning solutions. You can eliminate toxic chemicals from your cleaning routine and make your own natural cleaning solutions with this eco-friendly set.

To enter this giveaway, reply to this post and tell us: What's on your fall cleaning to-do list?

To read the official rules, click here.

Want to enter this giveaway but not a member of TheNest.com yet? Make an account here.

(Don't worry, you don't need to reveal any personal information in your reply. Just respond to this thread. We will contact the random winner via the email address used to login to the site).

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Giveaway! Enter to Win Full Circle Cleaning Supplies

• The floors and the walls!!
  • Cleaning and packing to move into our new house!
  • Clean out my old clothes and make way for new ones! 
  • Hi,

Here's my fall cleaning list:

1. I have some of our living area decorated with a plethora of mirrors in various shapes and sizes which need cleaning from time to keep them sparkling.

2. The small knick-knacks from our travels, that need some love before the heavy drapes and darker winter days.

3. My entire kitchen before I change the kitchen towels and table linen and bring out the slowcooker to the counter top

• What isn't being cleaned?!?! At the moment, I am working on the annual deep clean process in my house (fall is so much easier for me than spring)- so all the windows, blinds, baseboards, doors, vents, and trim are getting a good scrub (some even a new coat of paint). All the closet and cabinet shelves are getting wiped down and re-organized (not sure how it gets so out of whack throughout the year). The furniture is moved and vacuumed under/behind. Anything that can be sold or donated is being put aside. Notes are being made if something needs a repair or maintenance. Oh and the ceiling fans- man the dust being taken off of those is nuts! The carpets will be shampooed, and if I can find a reasonable way to clean the grout in the tile floors that will be done too. Thus far it has taken a couple of weekends, but it will be done before long. And of course the usual stuff done all the time will continue through the fall, the counter wipes, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom scrub downs, laundry, etc. 
  • Go through the closets and the rest of the house to get a carload together for Goodwill.
  • We're moving into our new place Oct. 8 so I'll have plenty to clean! Would love to win some of these awesome cleaning products. =)
  • Rearrange and clean living room

Clean the window sills

Go through and clean out closet 

• I have got to wipe down the baseboards in the house and clean the windows. everything else is looking OK!
  • i've gotta clean the kitchen and all the bathrooms!
  • Things that tend to get ignored during daily/weekly cleaning - in our household those are baseboards, light switch plates and windowsills! 
  • The items that are not done in the 'regular rotation'.   Blinds, knick knacks, etc.  Lots more cleaning with all the school kid germs now.  Love trying safer products.

• clean the baseboards
    [IMG]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh572/EloiseWeenieSkipperdee/Public%20Album/imagesqtbnANd9GcRdHfPMYCIJd2wYg-7p68Y8aXnfH0A3C7WX_a8sOEBfnEspmloT.jpg[/IMG]

<a href="http://leftofspoon.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Left of Spoon</a>
  • We just moved into our first home, so there's lots of fall cleaning to do. Baseboards and floors are done, but there's plenty to clean in the garage and basement!
  • Walls and fans.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image PitaPata Cat tickers image
  • baseboards and behind furniture
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Clean the tub and shower, and bathroom tiles!
    Love my furbaby :) Birthday

**6.30.12** I have found the one whom my soul loves.

Anniversary
  • Bathrooms, floors and baseboards ! With 2 little ones it wont be easy.
  • Will be working on fans and baseboard.
  • My fall cleaning list is:

1. Settling all of our new gifts/purchases from the wedding

2. Organizing everything in the house

3. Deep cleaning the entire house to prepare for winter!

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• cleaning out the guest room for the baby on the way!
  • deep clean carpets