January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Sunday

I have been sick all weekend, so not much fun going on here.  Trying to take it easy today even tho my to do list is 1 mile long.  No school tomorrow, but its a professional day.  I hope it goes by quick!

How is everyone else?  Anything that you are looking forward to this week?

Re: Happy Sunday

• Sorry to hear you've been sick!

I'm good, I guess. I'm still in shock from my results this morning. I can't believe that there is a good possibility that I'm pregnant. Two test said +. I think those doctors that said I have PCOS didn't know what they were talking about. I didn't even start any kind of fertility drugs. All I took was 10 days of Provera, which is a form of progesteron that jump starts my cycles. Who would have ever gussed that is all it would take!? I'm happy, but scared at the same time.

I guess I have my doctor's appointment to look forward to. (Well that's if I can get in this week.)

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Awww, hope you are feeling better. It's going to be a busy week. I've got work and school. Two tests this week. DH has his knee scope on Wednesday so I get to miss some work. That's also the day is both my tests. Ahhhh! I'm sure his scope will go well. The main concern is his recovery. They are removing a few screws he no longer needs but will have holes in his bones that need to heal. So it'll be like having a fractured leg. I just hope he stays off it and takes it easy long enough to heal. After his last surgery, he was mostly healed when he got a spiral fracture down his leg. He was down for three more months after that. We really don't want that to happen again. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending positive thoughts with you and your H!

• image shellmaneth:
    Awww, hope you are feeling better. It's going to be a busy week. I've got work and school. Two tests this week. DH has his knee scope on Wednesday so I get to miss some work. That's also the day is both my tests. Ahhhh! I'm sure his scope will go well. The main concern is his recovery. They are removing a few screws he no longer needs but will have holes in his bones that need to heal. So it'll be like having a fractured leg. I just hope he stays off it and takes it easy long enough to heal. After his last surgery, he was mostly healed when he got a spiral fracture down his leg. He was down for three more months after that. We really don't want that to happen again. 
    I hope your hubby's surgery goes well.

• image TaraW1979:
    image shellmaneth:
    Awww, hope you are feeling better. It's going to be a busy week. I've got work and school. Two tests this week. DH has his knee scope on Wednesday so I get to miss some work. That's also the day is both my tests. Ahhhh! I'm sure his scope will go well. The main concern is his recovery. They are removing a few screws he no longer needs but will have holes in his bones that need to heal. So it'll be like having a fractured leg. I just hope he stays off it and takes it easy long enough to heal. After his last surgery, he was mostly healed when he got a spiral fracture down his leg. He was down for three more months after that. We really don't want that to happen again. 
    I hope your hubby's surgery goes well.

Thanks!  I just re-read that.  Yikes, a few errors but hey was on my iPad in bed.  LOL.  He's a little nervous but ready to get it done.  He's been putting off going to the doctor for over a year now.  He was in a go-kart accident when he was 13 that shattered his knee cap.  I think this is his 4th surgery since then, maybe 5th. But he's been in a lot of pain lately and I said he needed to get it looked at before the baby got here.   He put it off before the wedding and then it's taken him another 7 months after the wedding to finally call.  I'm just happy it's a scope and nothing more invasive.  Hopefully he's off crutches within a few weeks.  He'll still have to take it easy, no twisting and lifting, ect for several more weeks after that. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping for good health and positive results for everyone!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• And I am looking forward to the premier of How I Met Your Mother tonight! I am a huge fan.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    And I am looking forward to the premier of How I Met Your Mother tonight! I am a huge fan.

So is my DH.