January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Testing Tomorrow Morning

It's been such a long month! It started with Hurricane Issac and me switching purses last mintue before leaving to ride out the storm with my DH and my in-laws for a weekend. I packed my birth control pills first in my purse because I always forget them and at the last minute I decided to change purses. The pills didn't make the switch.

For the last month DH and I have been pill free and condom free. We opted to do the pull out method (maybe this is TMI). We didn't want to do pills in case somehow I was pregnant and we didn't want the latter because we don't like them.

So now tomorrow morning, after a month of this, I will be testing. I bought a first response test that says you can test 6 days before your missed period. Tomorrow is CD 28 for me and I used to get my period after CD 32, but after being on the pill for almost a year I am not sure when it would happen.

I know no matter what happens it will be God's plan for us. If we are meant to have a baby now we will, if not it will happen later. I think we are both secretly hoping I am pregnant though. I'll  update tomorrow.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Testing Tomorrow Morning

• Ooo! Good luck!! So we have two sunday morning testers now? You and Tara! Pee pals!!!(sorry if that's a little much). Post back when you have an update! I'll be crossing my fingers for whatever is meant to be :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image Jean9ds:
    Ooo! Good luck!! So we have two sunday morning testers now? You and Tara! Pee pals!!!(sorry if that's a little much). Post back when you have an update! I'll be crossing my fingers for whatever is meant to be :)

No, it's not too much! Smile Thanks for wishing us luck.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Hoping everything turns out just the way you want it! :)