January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF

TGIF everyone! Do you have plans for the weekend?

Saturday is my MIL's 70th birthday party so we are going to that. I'm making two trays of baked ziti, a batch of cookies, and cupcakes. Also tomorrow morning, I am going to take my first pregnancy test ever. Wish me luck!

Sunday I am working at the hotel gift shop from 1-5:30.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: TGIF

• Sounds like a fun weekend with very tasty food.  Good luck on your test!!!  Crossing my fingers for you.  :)

Saturday morning I'm going to the consignment sale with my MIL, afternoon is crib shopping for me.  DH is trying to get out of it by saying he needs to do yard work.  He does but Sunday will be cooler and I'm busy Sunday.  So we'll see.

Sunday I have two tests to study for this next week.  Calc and Auditing.  Calc I'm not worried about but do need the study time.  Auditing - yeah that class sucks right now.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to study enough but I'm going to for at least a few hours.  

I'm trying not to think about the house cleaning I need to do.  As DH didn't have any calls yesterday or today, I'm feeling like he could at least do the dishes.  Not holding my breath though. I tried to point out he could do yard work this afternoon but it's supposed to be in the 90s so he wants to wait.  It's so not worth the argument.  Huh?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tomorrow is sleeping in, visiting the house, and going to Disneyland.

Sunday we are meeting up with some friends for lunch and that's about it.

I'd like to keep it a low key weekend and get some sleep, I was ready for bed by 8 last night but held out until 10. I think that's the last time I will be doing that!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image TaraW1979:

Also tomorrow morning, I am going to take my first pregnancy test ever. Wish me luck!

I decided to test tomorrow morning instead.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • J and I are going on a double date to meet my friend's new boyfriend tonight.

Other than that, I am just going to surf the web, scrapbook, and get my new ipod the way I want it! 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker